Why Choose Us?
Want Clinical Oncology Experts Managing Your Continuing Educational Activity?
- Our staff of PharmDs with clinical, academic, and/or research experience are ready to break-down cutting-edge topics in oncology, whether hematology or solid tumors, into easily understood and applicable concepts.
- We listen to your needs and help find innovative ways to educate your audience.
Want a Seamless Continuing Education Provider Experience?
- We have been ACPE-accredited since 2002 with an impressive list of clients and programs:
- We have trained ACPE administrators who work closely with program planners and speakers to ensure the programs address educational gaps for the intended audience while being compliant with ACPE standards.
- We provide full-service event planning.
Want a Trusted Continuing Education Partner?
- From a detailed needs assessment to the achievement of the desired goals and outcomes that are compliant with the accrediting standards, we are your trusted partner.
Want Financial Support for Your Continuing Education Program?
- We use our comprehensive knowledge and skills to solicit and manage independent medical educational (IME) grants.
- We prepare, submit, and reconcile IME grant applications using a commission-based remuneration policy. You don’t pay for this service unless we successfully acquire IME grants.
Want an Affordable Partner?
- Our fees are comprehensive and inclusive – Contact Us for more information!
Want a Full-Service Partner Who Cares?
- With a desire for a high-quality experience, we plan and execute your event logistics, mange your program virtually or on-site, and are always a phone call or email away to help you navigate the educational activity.
- You will never have to wait more than 24 to 48 hours for the answer to your question.
We have the expertise needed to run a successful program – here are some examples:
- Selection of faculty
- Resolution of conflicts of interest
- Selection of program/presentation titles
- Approval of all promotional materials
- Assigning amount of CE credit to be awarded and the manner with which it is earned
- Activity registration
- Record keeping
- Certificate issuance
- Faculty guidance
- Content reviewer guidance
- Ensuring fair balance and lack of commercialism
- Evaluation Summaries
- Outcomes Measurement/Summaries
- Communication/Division of responsibility with joint provider
Approval of course designs, including
- Needs assessments
- Course objectives
- Time frame
- Evaluation summaries
- Outcomes measurement/summaries
- Communication/division of responsibility with joint provider
Contact Us to learn how our experience can help you host a successful education program!